The Premium Investor Visa (Subclass 188D) is a 4-year temporary visa. This visa is for people who invest at least $15 million in complying Australian investment channels. Due to the strict requirements of this visa, applicants must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency.
In order to be eligible for the Premium Investor Visa (Subclass 188D), you must:
- be invited to apply by an Australian State or Territory government agency
- make a premium investment of at least $15 million AUD in approved Australian investment channels
- have net assets of approximately $15 million AUD
- have functional English language skills
- meet the relevant health and character requirements
- provide proof that you have not engaged in any unacceptable investment activities
- provide proof that you have no pending debt with the Australian Government or immigration authorities
- have not previously cancelled or refused an Australian visa.
In order to apply for the Premium Investor Visa (Subclass 188D), you will need to provide the following:
- your age and personal details
- your English language proficiency
- documents to substantiate relevant investment activity
- documents to substantiate relevant financial assets
- proof that you have no history of unacceptable business or investment activity
- an endorsement from your nominating state or territory government agency.
You may also be required to submit additional supporting documents for assessment by the Department of Home Affairs.
you will be able to stay in Australia for up to 4 years and 3 months.
you can live, work, and invest in Australia throughout the visa period.
you can bring eligible family members with you to Australia.
you can apply for a permanent visa if relevant requirements are met.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! The experienced lawyers at Solve Migration are able to help with all aspects of the Subclass 188D application process.
You can self-submit your Subclass 188D visa application if desired. However, you’ll need to understand the complexities of migration law and regulations. A mistake could cost you thousands! If you want to self-submit your application for Subclass 18D, we recommend you get a professional document check to ensure all requirements are met. If you’d like an expert to help you submit an application, contact our team to get help.
For this visa, the standard cost for a primary applicant is $9,455 AUD. You may also be required to pay other costs associated with health checks, police clearances, biometrics, and other selection criteria.
You’ll only be charged if the Department of Home Affairs grants the visa. Please reach out to us if you need help estimating the complete visa cost for you and your family.
Please note that you will need to enter Australia before the last date specified on your Visa Grant Letter.
This visa is not currently accepting new applicants.
Solve Migration, your partner in success.
At Solve Migration, we understand the importance of quality legal support in helping you navigate migration law and visa law concerns. Our team of qualified lawyers is proud to support clients across the country, working in line with the Immigration Act Australia.
Ready to get started?
We’ll get back to you soon as soon as possible.